What IS Life Coaching, anyway?
Life coaching is about helping you identify the obstacles that are keeping you stuck in a life you’re unhappy with.
Take a look at your everyday life – how do you spend your time?
Is it in alignment with what you value most deeply? Or are you frittering your precious time away in a flurry of activity that feels necessary but isn’t fulfilling?
As your coach, I help you get back in touch with who you are, and how you can use your talents, personality, and what comes naturally to you to design a life around things that bring you joy.
It’s about being proactive in your life, as opposed to reactive.
Coaching involves a lot of thought work, dialogue and self-inquiry and focuses on identifying who you are (what is your essence), what life with no regrets looks like for you, and how to move from where you are now to where you want to go.
In short, a life coach helps steer you towards your best life.
How does a Coaching Program work?
I work one-on-one with people.
The first step is to have a complimentary Discovery Session where we get to know each other a bit and I answer any questions you have about the life coaching process.
If you decide coaching is for you and want to move forward with it, we then talk about how many sessions you would need. I am happy to give you my recommendation but ultimately you decide on the number of sessions you sign up for.
A typical private coaching program involves 1-hour sessions where we connect via phone or Zoom (video conferencing similar to Skype) on average once a week and I take you through exercises, self-inquiry and reflection to help you gain clarity around what you truly want in your life. Often there are exercises for you to work on between our sessions and from there I help you design a plan to make that life a reality.
Some of the biggest benefits of working with me include…
- › I help you get clear on what a life of no regrets looks like for you by asking what do you really want? What are you passionate about? What’s most important to you?
- › I help you discover who you want to be and how you want to get there.
- › I show you where and how to begin taking concrete steps towards your best life.
- › Once you’ve figured out what you really want, I help show you how to stay on that path, the step-by-step plan to keep you headed in the direction of your dreams/new quest.
- › I help you stay on-course and keep your goals front and center in your life through our weekly sessions and action plans. (Whereas, when you read a book or attend a day-long workshop, it’s easy to forget about all the exciting new ideas you’ve gathered.)
- › I help you take consistent action that’s aligned with your goals – especially during the rough patches that life throws at you – that lead to lasting change.
- Hope & Support
- › I provide you with proof it’s possible, women just like you, that have been in your shoes and come out the other end singing.
- › I remind you of the actions you need to take, or not take (the times you need to say “no” to something else, so you can say “yes” to you).
- › I encourage and reassure you that an extraordinary life is within your reach.
“When I work with Kaliopi I feel empowered, inspired, nurtured, loved… like I’ve been wrapped in a warm hug and feel like I can do anything.
My clients are men and women who want to…
- Live with purpose.
- Be authentic and true to themselves – both internally and externally.
- Feel whole, strong, complete and vibrant.
- Experience personal fulfillment.
- Slow down and fully appreciate each day.
- Begin living an awesome life now.
Want to explore working together?
The first step is to schedule a complimentary Discovery Session with me.
In this call, you will…
- Identify the obstacles that are stopping you
- Get clear on what coaching can do for you
- Create a clear plan to move forward
This call is 100% complimentary, and there’s no obligation to hire me. This will give us a chance to get to know each other and see if we’re a good fit.